Jaipur Tour Packages for Family
Char Bhuja Travels provides Cab service by offering Jaipur Tour Packages for Family in and around Jaipur for a comfortable ride. Call +91 9950991422 send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for instant taxi booking.
Jaipur Family Tours (2 Night 3 Day Tour With Hotel) 2 Adult & 1 Ya 2 Child
The capital of Rajasthan is the Pink City and is mostly known as Jaipur. Jaipur city is famous all over India for many things like Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, all three of them in this city show their grandeur. The beauty of these three forts is worth seeing. Here movies of kings and maharajas and their families can be seen. People from all over India come here to visit many ancient temples. The amazing beauty of the Pink City garden can be seen. The delicious bhajan here attracts people from all over the country. Seeing the pink color of buildings in Jaipur or the entire city makes the mind happy and this city is also called Pink City. Tourists coming from India and abroad enjoy the tourist places of Jaipur city by booking luxury tour packages with their families. I like it very much. The heritage look here fascinates the hearts of all the tourists. If you have inquired for a family tour package in Jaipur. If you are Jaipur going then Char Bhuja Travels will be the best option for you because of their clean Taxi and the service provided by excellent experienced Chauffeurs, all the tourists become crazy about their service. Jaipur Tour Package for Family, for this you need to work harder. No, you can just contact Char bhuja Travels through email or phone and book your Jaipur Family Tour Package. The tour planning of Jaipur Family Tour Package is being given to you in detail below. You can first go to Jaipur Tour Package Family should take complete information about the tour. After that you can enjoy your tour in Jaipur without any worries because after booking the tour package from Char bhuja Travels, you will not face any kind of problem and your experience is going to be very good. You can customize the Jaipur Sightseeing Program as per your wish as per the palaces you visit. Now you can see how you can enjoy Jaipur Tour Package for Family.
Ist Day Jaipur Sightseeing Tour - You will be picked up from Jaipur airport or railway station, after that you will be taken to whatever hotel you want and will be given a room in the hotel. After going to the room, you will take bath, get ready and have breakfast, the tour of your first day will start in which we To you
1. Amer Fort: First of all, you will be taken to Amer Fort, there you will be shown Panna Meena Kund, after that, a guide will be appointed by our company, he will take you around the entire Amer Fort, telling you the stories of the entire Amer village and Amer Fort. While visiting Amer Fort, you will feel as if you have actually seen the entire picture from close quarters.
2. Elephant Village: In this elephant village, the driver will take you in a taxi, where after going, you can sit on the elephant and enjoy the ride. Along with the elephant ride, you can do many activities like playing with them, jumping etc. You can also make a painting on the elephant. If you are doing Jaipur tour package with family, then your children are also going to enjoy a lot. Jaipur tour package for family to visit elephant village is the most important part of elephant village. Riding on elephant and doing other types of activities, you have to pay its charges separately and it is not included in Jaipur Family Tours Package.
3. Jal Mahal: To visit the Jal Mahal, there is a footpath built outside the Jal Mahal. By walking on it, you can do a photoshoot with your family and enjoy the footpath market there and you can also get your photo clicked in Rajasthani clothes. Jal Mahal This place is an important part of Jaipur Tour Package For Family for your entire family. Here you can enjoy everything from taking wonderful photographs with your children to camel ride to horse ride.
4. Hawa Mahal: You can also see Hawa Mahal from inside by taking a ticket, but the important part of Hawa Mahal can be seen from outside only because the front part of Hawa Mahal is the most important part, there are a lot of windows in it and its beauty is worth seeing. All the tourists come and enjoy getting their photo clicked while standing outside this Hawa Mahal. You can also enjoy getting your photo clicked in front of your family because Hawa Mahal is also an important part of Jaipur Family Tours Package.
5. City Palace Museum is a symbol of the King Maharajas and in this museum, the kings ruled Jaipur and to keep their history alive, a very interesting museum has been built here in which the clothes and jewelery worn by them in their court are displayed. The carpets they sell, the palanquin they ride, their means of transportation and their weapons are also displayed in this museum, seeing which every tourist feels proud of themselves and their history. Even today, the royal family resides in this part. To see this residence, tourists have to buy a separate ticket and by seeing how the royal family resides, every tourist can feel how our ancestors used to live in these places. Used to live their daily routine by living in mansions. This City Palace Museum is a very important part of Jaipur Family Tours Package.
6. Jantar Mantar: This monument was completed in 1734 by Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh, the founder of Jaipur. It has a collection of 19 astronomical instruments built in it. It has the world's largest sundial. It has been recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and is located very close to Jantar Mantar City Place and makes. It will be a great experience for you and your children to know about astronomical structures. Jaipur Tour Package for Family. Going to do. Jantar Mantar is an important part of this package.
7. Albert Hall Museum was named Albert Hall after King Albert of England. Albert Hall Museum in Jaipur is one of the oldest museums in the state. The Albert Hall Museum is located in the Ram Niwas Gardens just opposite the New Gate in the Pink City and is also a fine example of Indo-Saracenic architecture. It is also called the Government Central Museum because it is under the ownership of the government. This museum has many ancient objects of kings and maharajas and there are gardens around it which add to its beauty. And this is the most favorite place in Jaipur Tour For Family Package.
8. Birla Temple: This temple was built by Birla Group. This temple is made of white marble, due to which its beauty is worth seeing. Lord Swaminarayan has been installed in it and very beautiful gardens are also situated in it. Along with Shraddha, every tourist who comes here also does a lot of photoshoots here and it is also known as Evening Tour in Jaipur Family Tour Package and is everyone's favorite place.
9. Ganesh Temple Jaipur is the biggest Ganesh temple of the city. A big fair is held in this temple every Wednesday in which everyone from the city and outside the city comes to visit. This Ganesh temple is also called Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple. Jaipur Tour Package For Family Package: After visiting Ganesh Temple, the Jaipur Sightseeing of your first day is completed, after which you can go to your hotel and rest.
IInd Day Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
10. Jaigarh Fort Also known as Jaipur Army Fort, Jaigarh Fort is situated on a hill called Cheel Ka Tila Salt above the Aravali ranges. It is visible from Maota Lake above Amer Fort near Amer village located in Jaipur city. This fort was built by Sawai Jai Singh in 1726 for the protection of Amer Palace and the entire army of Sawai Jai Singh resided in it. And Jaigarh Fort was named after King Jai Singh.
11. Nahargarh Fort is situated at the end of the Aravali mountain range. The entire Jaipur city can be seen from this Nahargarh Fort and the view is enchanting. Nahargarh Fort was the best place to get a deep view of the entire city along with Amer Fort and Jaigarh Fort. Stop for dinner at night at Nahargarh Fort. There is a very beautiful restaurant in Nahargarh Fort named Padav Restaurant from where you can see the entire city of Jaipur and this restaurant is open only in the evening, due to which you can also see the lights of the entire city. Lights are visible and there is a wax museum in Nahargarh Fort where very beautiful pictures of kings and maharajas have been made through wax. Tourists feel very happy after seeing them. Most Visited Palace in Nahargarh Fort Jaipur Tour Package for Family
12. Kanak Garden is a very beautiful garden. This beautiful garden is situated before the gate to enter Amar village before Amer village. Near it is the old Govind ji temple which is situated from the time of King Maharajas. It is Jaipur Family. This is the most favorite garden of Tours, it feels very good for children to play here.
13. The Royal Gaitor houses the tombs of kings and Maharajas and there is also a way to reach the Garh Ganesh temple near it. Beautiful chhatris made of white marble are situated in the Royal Gaitor which fascinates the tourists coming from India and abroad. The Royal Gaitor is an integral part of the Jaipur Tour Package for Family
14. Zoo: There are two zoos located in Zoo Jaipur. Here you can see all types of animals and birds and be successful in increasing your children's knowledge about animals and birds in Jaipur Tour Family Package.
15. Birla Planetarium: Here a 3D show of the solar system is run for children, by watching which children can increase their knowledge about the astronomical activities taking place in the solar system. Char Bhuja Travels has only one objective of adding Birla Planetarium in Jaipur Tour Package for Family so that children get to learn informative things about the solar system.
16. Galtaji is known as a pilgrimage site and is one of the most ancient pilgrimage sites. It is also called Monkey Temple. Because there are a large number of monkeys living here, there is only one goal to add GaltaJi to the Jaipur family tour package. If any tourist comes to visit Jaipur with his family, then he should definitely awaken his faith by visiting Galtaji pilgrimage site.
17. Sisodiya Rani Garden: This garden is situated at the eastern end of Jaipur city. This garden is one of the most beautiful gardens and is the most visited garden in Jaipur city. King Maharaja of Sisodiya dynasty used to reside here, hence this garden was named Sisodiya Rani Garden. This garden is a very important part of Gaya Jaipur Family Tour because this garden is one of the memorable gardens of the King Maharajas. Your second day tour ends after visiting Sisodiya Rani Gardens.
IIIrd Day Jaipur Sigtseeing Tour
You will get a chance to visit the very beautiful markets of Jaipur city on the third day of Jaipur Family Tours, in which you can visit many markets like textile, jewelery handicraft and do shopping as per your choice. After that, our cab driver will take you to the airport to go to your home. Or you will be dropped at the railway station and during the Jaipur Family Tour Package, our company's driver will do his best to provide you all the comfort and complete your tour in a comfortable manner.
Hotel ( 2 Night Stay) with Toyota Eitos
Amount – 18,000/- Including 1 Room in (Couple 2 Adult 2 Kids) Breakfast, Dinner, Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance, Per Day 4 Water Bottle 500 ml in Cab
Hotel ( 2 Night Stay) with Toyota Innova
Amount – 32,500/- Including 2 Room in (2 Couple 4 Adult 4 Kids) Breakfast, Dinner, Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance, Per Day 4 Water Bottle 500 ml in Cab
Hotel ( 2 Night Stay) with Toyota Innova Crysta
Amount – 33,500/- Including 2 Room in (2 Couple 4 Adult 4 Kids) Breakfast, Dinner, Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance, Per Day 4 Water Bottle 500 ml in Cab
Hotel ( 2 Night Stay ) with Tempo Traveller
Amount – 86,600/- Including 6 Room in (6 Couple 12 Adult 6 Kids) Breakfast, Dinner, Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance, Per Day 4 Water Bottle 500 ml in Cab
Book your Package today and to know more about our services contact us at - +91 8094123422 or send an email at email@example.com