Jaipur to Nathdwara Taxi Rental
Nestled amidst the Aravalli Hills, the charming small town of Nathdwara is literally “The Getaway of the Lord” which is located in the heart of Rajasthan. On the banks of River Banas, the town is surrounded by a picturesque location. It is also a sacred Hindu site which remains flocked by thousands of tourists every year. Nathdwara is widely famous for Pichwai Paintings which showcases the traditional Rajasthani style of painting and terracotta work. It is a beautiful hub of traditional handicrafts, arts, and artifacts. This town also owes the name of “Gateway to Srhinathji” for being a home of famous religious shrines.
Charbhuja Travels is committed to keeping everything as simple and clear as possible while maintaining transparency during billing. We continuously thrive to make sure that we serve our customers with reliability, quality, and timely cab services all around India. With an extensively huge fleet of car rental options, you can hire a Taxi Service in Jaipur while choosing the best suitable car for a chauffeur-driven holiday excursion to Nathdwara. Right from Toyota Innova to Mercedes and Tempo Traveller, you can book any type of car according to your choice or preference.
About Nathdwara: Rajasthan, the land of royals is also the melting pot of many religious beliefs and home to diversely revered pilgrimage sites or holy shrines. Tucked in the lap of Aravali hills, alongside the Banas River bank lies the charming temple town of Nathdwara in Rajasthan. The city remains flocked by thousands of devotees every year to worship the sacred shrines, moreover, the history lovers visit Haldighati or art aficionados drawn by the craft village of Molela.
Places to visit in Nathdwara:
Nathdwara is a home of many beautiful places to visit in the city that includes –
- Immerse in the divine presence of Shreenathji Temple
- Walk through the archives of history at Haldighati
- Capture the glimpses of the brave heart or regal life of Maharana Pratap Memorial
- Experience the spiritual vibes of Dwarkadheesh Temple
- Admire the exquisite mirror work at Charbhuja Temple
- Reveal the pottery art at Molela Terracotta Village
- Witness the architectural wonder of Eklingji Temple
- Relax at the Nand Samand Dam
- Listen to the tales of valor at mighty Kumbhalgarh Fort
- See the finely carved structures of Ranakpur Jain Temples
Best way to travel Nathdwara –
Jaipur to Nathdwara Cab is the best way to reach the city of Nathdwara which is well-connected through NH48 and NH58. You can also take a mid-way halt at Ajmer en route while traveling from Jaipur to Nathdwara which is approximately 350 kilometers away and requires 6 hours of drive. Some of the famous places to visit on this route and nearby includes Ajmer, Kishangarh, Deogarh, Tonk, Rajsamand, Bhilwara, Shahpura, and Pushkar. So, you can also include these in your travel plan for enjoying a memorable weekend on your route.
Jaipur to Nathdwara One-Way taxi –
Charbhuja Travels provides a one-way taxi rental from Jaipur to Nathdwara wherein your pick-up will be from any location in the pink city/ airport/ railway station and then drop at Nathdwara. This service is perfectly suitable for traveling one-way while saving your money at the same time. We will ensure that your journey remains comfortable and you may take halts anywhere at your convenience for a short break on the way.
We promise –
- To serve you with utmost safe & secure drive throughout the journey
- To provide you the best reliable service at an affordable taxi fare
- To ensure you a hassle-free drive with the assistance of our courteous driver
- To guarantee the timely availability of taxi service
- To let you enjoy your journey to the fullest
- To offer you plenty of options to choose the best car according to your choices or preferences
For any other information about our Tempo Traveller Rental in Nathdwara, contact us at –